Nepalese community also successfully participated in that festival. Visitors enjoyed excellent Nepali cultural show, taste of delicious Nepali dishes and crafts sold in Nepal pavilion.
Menu served at Nepal pavillion:
- Kukhurako Masu-chicken – curry Chicken cooked with onion, garlic, ginger and other delicious spices – 8 tickets
- Nepali Combo (Non Veg) – Dal (lentil soup), bhaat (rice), chicken – 10 Tickets
Nepali Combo (Vegetarian) – Dal, bhaat, tarkari. Lentil soup served with rice and vegetable (potato, green bean curry)
- Mo Mo – Steam cooked ground pork mixed with vegetables and delicious spices wrapped in flour patties and served with Achaar – 8 tickets
- Aalu Simi Tarkari – Potatoes and green beans cooked with oil, salt, ginger, garlic, onions and other delicious spices – 5 tickets
- Furaula – Bean flour battered with potatoes, onions, spinach and other delicious spices served with Achaar – 6 tickets
- Nepali Chiya – Nepali tea with milk and spices – 3 tickets
- Mango Juice – Diluted canned mango pulp – 3 tickets
- Ice Cream – 3 tickets
- Lassie Diluted yogurt and mango pulp or litchie – 5 tickets
- Pop or Water – 3 tickets
Likewise, there was several Nepali cultural and folk dances. Visitors enjoyed shopping clothing, crafts and accessories at crafts shops at Nepal pavillion.
It was very well organized at Nepal Pavilion by the Nepalese community members volunteers participated in this event. Mohanath Acharya and Ai Bahadur Gurung leaded this time of Nepal pavillion. Sangita Joshee leaded cultural program. Surav, Gautam Singh, Rameswor Pokhrel, Yadav, Laxman, Bal chandra, Jaya, Saurav Sharma are among those who coordinated Nepal pavillion.
1,621 total views, 2 views today